Sign up for one of our FREE mini-courses held at the UCF Incubator
In-person and Virtual!
Unleash your potential with the power of government acquisitions.
Are you ready to uncover the intricacies of government acquisitions, the Department of Defense (DoD), and the Modeling, Simulation, and Training (MS&T) industries? Welcome to ACQ 101: Pursuing Government Acquisitions for Your Business - your one-stop guide to mastering the landscape of acquisitions, business development, marketing, and proposal writing in these industries.
This course offers a comprehensive insight into the key elements of successful defense proposals. You will learn how to formulate a winning strategy for your organization, maintain awareness of current trends, adopt best practices, and successfully deliver to your clients.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of government acquisitions and DoD.
- Identify and target key clients in these industries.
- Develop and implement a winning business strategy.
- Write compelling proposals tailored to the government and defense sectors.
- Deliver contracts effectively and professionally.
3 days 8:30 A.M. - 4:30 P.M.
AVT Simulation Training Center
Training Center Manager
Course Cost: $775
For more information on course fees, visit the AVT Training Center contact. See the program information site for additional information.
Who Should Attend?
The course is ideal for:
- Business Owners looking to expand their business into the government sector.
- Project Managers aiming to acquire knowledge on government acquisitions.
- Proposal Writers aspiring to sharpen their skills for government and defense proposals.
- Executives seeking to gain a thorough understanding of the government acquisition process.
- Marketers looking to better understand their clients in the government sector.
- Engineers in the MS&T industries interested in the business side of their field.
If you are keen on elevating your career and acquiring industry-leading knowledge, this course is designed for you.
- USG Opportunities
- Success Strategies
- Proposal Writing
- DoD Contracts
- Sales Cycle
- Get Your Foot in the Door
- Find Your Key Opportunities
- Proceduralize Sealing Deals
- Effectively Propose Solutions
- Succeed During Post-Win
- Excel in the Industry
- Business Owners
- Project Managers
- Proposal Writers
Need some more information? Find a detailed PDF flyer by clicking the button below.
Some classes will be conducted in fully online synchronous live sessions. Online access details will be provided upon registration. Contact AVT Simulation Training Center for more information.
Interested in Simulation? Want to learn about its history or simply how to build a simulator? Apply today for AVT-101