How to Build a Simulator – Part VIII – Conclusion
In the past eight weeks, we have covered the basics of building simulators. If you missed out on any information or want to review, here is a list of the entire “How to” series.
- How to Build a Simulator Intro
- The Lifecycle of a Simulator
- This first release of the series covered the phases the simulator endures during the planning, building, and installation process.
- Why Use Sims to Train
- In this edition we discussed the many reasons why training with a sim is beneficial financially, educationally, and conveniently.
- Understanding the Differences
- Here we explained the different types of simulators including DTTs, PTTs, HOTs, and full-flight simulators.
- This post explained all the elements and components inside flight simulators.
- Fidelity to Reality
- Covered the importance of high-fidelity and the simulator’s accuracy to its operational vehicle, as well as the manipulation of our senses to achieve this accuracy.
- Visual Systems
- Here we went into the visual systems with further detail, explaining the significance of the IG and databases.
- Business and Proposals
- In our last edition, we explained AVT’s departments and proposal process to begin the lifecycle.
AVT Simulation’s Culture
Here at AVT Simulation and the AVT Simulation Training Center we are always happy to spread our knowledge to our MS&T community and hope you have learned from us. We work hard at maintaining this close-knit family-like community by hiring with an emphasis on finding those who fit with our friendly and intelligent company culture.
“We have created an employee-friendly company culture by regularly surveying our employees and providing them a professional, but fun work environment. The combination of pride in supporting America’s warfighting community and the many company events such as family days, bring your dog to work days, popcorn Thursdays, dart competitions, gaming tournaments, holiday parties, and more have created a low turnover and high work satisfaction for our employees.”said AVT Simulation CEO, Kyle Crooks.
Sounds like a great workplace, right? You can apply now!
Feeling under-qualified, overwhelmed, or just want to learn more about simulation? Sign up for one of our in-depth, expert-taught, classes for a leg up on the competition and earn your certificate today.
Want to learn about simulators? Check our Simulation Training Course here: https://trainingcenter.avtsim.com/
Learn more about how AVT Simulation helps change the simulation training industry here: https://avtsim.com/products-and-services/
Initially, Applied Visual Technology Inc., AVT has been developing modeling and simulation expertise through engineering services since 1998. This is due to our founder who has accumulated over 30 years of military MS&T expertise in aviation applications. Nonetheless, everyone at AVT specializes in making old training systems new again and making new ones for less. Consequently, for 20 years AVT has served our Air Force, Army, Navy, and Marine customers by providing the highest quality of service and solutions. Following its inception, AVT’s highly specialized staff of engineers has included some of the top leaders in the simulation industry. With over 20 years of simulation experience, our dedicated team provides specialized solutions for customers with complex problems.
4715 Data Ct Suite 100, Orlando, FL 32817